“You should message a business just the way you would message a friend”-Mark Zuckerberg, CEO Facebook
Chatbots have arrived. Not only have they arrived, they are already set to take over the known world of customer service, products sale, digital brand services, customer enlightenment, and the list goes on. Chatbots are getting smarter by the day – thanks to the almost perpetual tech enhancements, constant platform updates, interesting API interventions and chatterbot makers with insatiable urge to explore more (and more and new). Avid brands, big and small, are utilizing this latest mode of smart and convenient communication to their advantage, while also to their customers’ amusement.
Digital industry has witnessed a whopping 30% increase in the active mobile social users* in the past year. With this number but expected to rise, it is only a matter of time that chatbots will be the new hashtags. So before the industry and competition pressure makes it absolutely integral to have a talkbot to keep a brand from disengaging with the audience, it is wise to start now.
*Data as per Global Overview of Digital in 2017 by We Are Social.
Here’s why getting a chatter bot (right now) is a good idea:
- Bot industry is still in its initial trial and error phase. It is time to experiment, making a mistake will only add to better bot understanding, smarter audience handling and more intelligent proactive services.
- Conversing with chatterbots is not yet commonplace among social users. Hence, every added feature, customized service and timely notifications will just add to the wow factor for the brand.
- Bots are capable of handling ‘brand intimacy’ with precision. The behavior of bot, the language and conversation handling abilities and degree of information to be ordained on a customer – each of these aspects can be curated as per brand’s guidelines.
“Consistent, scalable and affordable, these wonderful bots work tirelessly 24/7 to help achieve our business goals”Vishal Agarwal, CEO LocoBuzz
To cut it short we can say, Talkbots:
- Are available 24/7, 365 days of the year – no absenteeism, no delayed response, no missed out replies.
- Are convenient. Customer doesn’t need to search for contact phone numbers, fill out forms or wait to know your brand.
- Are cost effective. One time investment, life long add-ons and updates to the latest versions. Not to mention bots just need one time training.
- Are subtle but effective in driving sales and cross sell.
- Are reliable (as they source directly from Brand) and engaging.
“Text based chatbots is just a start, in future Holographic or audio visual based bots will change the way we interact with machines, it will specifically change the education industry for the good“
-Nitin Agarwal, CTO LocoBuzz
LocoBuzz enables businesses to leverage from the power of machine learning and NLP for creating an interactive experience using FB chatbots. We believe that the potential of conversational commerce can refine productivity by incorporating human intelligence into machine by means of AI.